Toribash
Original Post
UkeTV - Toribash 24/7
If interested read more here

Or the information on UkeTV profile.

Start streaming Toribash Toribash FTW.

(And no, it's not in any way official, endorsed or connected to Hampa, Toribash, or Nabi Studios. In any shape,way or form.)
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Oct 9, 2015 at 10:32 PM.

Originally Posted by EnTrance View Post
Dude!
Very very nice.

It also helps in scams/etc...

Idk about that, but if it would, anyone can feel free to export the records via twitch export feature to youtube or download, or take grabs in any legal manner..all time are GMT +1 though (as visible by the clock and date). Though only 5-6 lines of chat.

All music is from jamendo.com, and im still working on placing auto credits to the artits, but nothing there that should be stopped by youtube or otherwise, when or if someone exporting.

If it is helping to stop scam, or play against toribash MP rules, thats good.

Though screenshot (print screen) button + imgur or et.al, is always a much safer procedure..so at best, uketv could be backup plan, if present at the time
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Oct 10, 2015 at 03:32 AM.

This is pretty cool! You're also using my timezone!

Now you can just watch Toribash without even playing it 24/7

Keep it up!
I'm only cleaning here..
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
This is pretty cool! You're also using my timezone!

Now you can just watch Toribash without even playing it 24/7

Keep it up!

Thanks for support

Still working on making it more able to detect if a room stays empty too long, before it moves to another. Coming from Python, and learning the "hooks", toribash lua, (and Lua itself) is still quite a new thing for me.

Though one of the main priorities, or hope rather (trough twitch so far), would be to auto-host any streamers streaming toribash in-game content. And if multiple, try queue them with equal amount of time.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Oct 14, 2015 at 07:51 PM.

Interesting idea, might need a few tweeks but it's a good start.

Edit: I take it all back, if anyone ever goes to that stream to see what toribash is all about, they are going to think toribashers are a group of absolute retards.
Last edited by Grim; Oct 14, 2015 at 11:19 PM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Interesting idea, might need a few tweeks but it's a good start.

Edit: I take it all back, if anyone ever goes to that stream to see what toribash is all about, they are going to think toribashers are a group of absolute retards.

I exhale a bit, knowing what you mean..

But, this is what reporting and DM's are for...but, yeah, agree in large part.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Oct 15, 2015 at 01:05 AM.

DuckHunt if you need help with the streaming software or something connected to it just tell me. Idk if you know that I am a regular Toribash Streamer, but yeah I can help if you need anything.

Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
DuckHunt if you need help with the streaming software or something connected to it just tell me. Idk if you know that I am a regular Toribash Streamer, but yeah I can help if you need anything.

Hi. The problem so far is the automation, but Lua is becoming understandable to me. Main problem in regards to that is it is still unknown how to return current room name by TB lua script. Leaving it to be captured whenever "/join <room>" is used.

What could be optimized perhaps is OBS's codec settings, since i do not yet know alot about codec used in streaming..what is the meaning of "profile" (differences in "movie" or "animation") tuning and those things..also how to get AAC instead of MP3 audio codec in use in Lubuntu distro OBS...

but, they (OBS support) tell me there are some limitations in OBS multi architecture edition, one being it has no ability to use command line arguents like "-start" which left me having to use Xdotool to autostart it streaming..next would be turning off OBS preview (there also Xdotool seems currenly only option) :/

To sum up:

* How could i apply AAC audio codec, instead of good ol' MP3? (if it is indeed beneficial as a choice)
* And at what tuning, and codec, would OBS function best, streaming Toribash?

ANY help optimizing bitrate-to-OBS profile/tuning in regards to codecs used (x264/MP3), showing/capturing Toribash, would be appreciated.

Tech info at the moment:

* 96kbps 44.1khz stereo audio by MP3
* 1100kbps set for video with OBS capturing 25FPS of 1270x720
* Keyframes at 2/s, set in OBS
* It's set to "superfast"
* Constant bitrate (CBR), and so far no "profile" or "tuning" in use.
* Toribash game iself is locked at 30 FPS.
* Plenty of RAM, the bottleneck so far seems to be the CPU.

I am expecting proper OBS "tuning" could make quite an impact on how easy it runs, since it seems to never be a screen of full motion. I measure the balance by use of "top" command, and would love to see OBS lessened while still retain acceptable quality without having to spend more bitrate than 1.5mbit or less. If tweaked enough, even it could perhaps have raytrace enabled.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Oct 17, 2015 at 03:21 AM.