Ranking
I first saw IMAX 'Polar Express' 3-D when I was 8 or so. It was pretty awesome trying to reach out and grab things.

I like 3-D, but I wouldn't want to see every movie in it.
Hurm...Yeah,I agree with you Sly.But,sometimes,or rarely,there are parts you can try o reach out and grab things.
Wow that's weird. It only cost 4 - 6$ Bucks for me too go see a normal movie, and same price for 3-D. What the?
Breaking rules is bad
3d is more expensive, for me anyway, and sometimes it doesnt make that much of a difference =/
Imax is really good though.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by SnipersFan View Post
I dont really know.What is the difference of IMAX and normal 3d movies?

IMAX's are massive uber screens of awesome. Here's a picture:
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
like what gorman said in here where i live just to watch a normal movie is around $20
and 3D is alittle more like 3 dollars more(also imax 3D really look like its 3D)

you acaully can see the objects infront of you in detail and everything and you feel like you can stick your hands in and punch the thing coming at you
and the sound effects( i mean its uberly high in volume) enhances it more so it feels like you are experiencing it
Last edited by pigking45; May 26, 2010 at 08:58 AM.
[Pigs]|TA|AM|