ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
iTori?
So i think that Nabi should invest into making some kind of app for
iPhone/ipod touch,not to play but to monitor your acc,it would be
pretty cool even for .99$,and/or they could make some kind of game?

reply if you have an iphone or itouch,and if you think this would be cool,if you dont have and iphone or itouch,then steal one.
I’ll rip a tree out the ground and flip it upside down
‘fore I turn over a new leaf clown
Well making a game is kind of out of the question I think. The ipod touch/Iphone isnt powerful enough to play a version of toribash that would be the slightest bit enjoyable. If you want to manage your account, simply find a mcdonalds with free wifi and head to this site . And if you really need to know, yes, I have an Ipod Touch.
Originally Posted by l3utter View Post
So i think that Nabi should invest into making some kind of app for
iPhone/ipod touch,not to play but to monitor your acc,it would be
pretty cool even for .99$,and/or they could make some kind of game?

reply if you have an iphone or itouch,and if you think this would be cool,if you dont have and iphone or itouch,then steal one.

a toribash ragdoll would be fun for an itouch. ^^ you could throw him around the screen and fracture/break him.
Will at least one person ever search before they post something like this? I see a thread like this every week, and each time it will be turned away because it has been suggested over 9000 times and will not happen.
Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
Well making a game is kind of out of the question I think. The ipod touch/Iphone isnt powerful enough to play a version of toribash that would be the slightest bit enjoyable. If you want to manage your account, simply find a mcdonalds with free wifi and head to this site . And if you really need to know, yes, I have an Ipod Touch.

Lol i know it wouldnt be a full version but like Hucota7 said just to throw tori around would be fun,and i have an iphone so i dont need wifi but an app would be easier,faster,better then the site.
I’ll rip a tree out the ground and flip it upside down
‘fore I turn over a new leaf clown
l3utter, you would still need wifi for the changes you make to be registered and checking your PMs. And I'm sure theres already plenty of "throw a ragdoll" games already on the touch/iphone, so why is there a need to make one with a tori?
Last edited by Cretor; Oct 17, 2009 at 09:58 PM.
This has already been suggested, maybe try suggestions board for suggestions. Closed.
Back in my day...