Ranking
Sleepyhead: First of all, my cnc isn't legit so I can only say my personal thoughts on this.
Starting from the beginning, I really really liked the wrist dm with both feet, something really creative IMO because there aren't much people that start doing those wrist dm, and the way you performed it felt somewhat special, good job! Only one thing in your opener bothered me a bit but I'll say it later.
Your 2-touch kick felt a little odd a first but then I started enjoying it :v . I think that your dms from frame 480 (only the dm, the grab spin was sick) were kind of bad because occurred the same thing as your opener, you lost speed. The whole replay looks like, from time to time, you're accelerating and slowing down but, between the wrist dm and the manip (until frame 480), you kept a nice rhythm. I didn't enjoy the backflip you did after the frame 480 dm and the other ones felt somewhat cool but, at the same, meaningless, despite you came out with a great skeet so I'm unsure.

I'm not a fan of this full dm hack in the end, I see as less swag points so :^(

Great replay but you could do better from 480 forward IMO

by the way, reinforcing what I said, all my opinion, I can't say that this is right or wrong. Just pointed what I liked the most and things that bothered me.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for your cnc, Lionet!
I'll work on a V2, expect it in a few days.

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
by the way, reinforcing what I said, all my opinion, I can't say that this is right or wrong. Just pointed what I liked the most and things that bothered me.

I'd like to add, that's exactly what cnc is lol.
For now:
Attached Files
Originally Posted by Tabby View Post
I'd like to add, that's exactly what cnc is lol.
For now:

not really because, in toribash community, cnc concerns with what's "right" and what's "wrong", at least from what I've seen so, I don't consider my opinion a proper cnc. I don't see you doing something wrong or right, just things that may or not please my eyes so I like to differentiate myself from regular cnc's.

by the way I'll check your next replay in a minute.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
not really because, in toribash community, cnc concerns with what's "right" and what's "wrong", at least from what I've seen so, I don't consider my opinion a proper cnc. I don't see you doing something wrong or right, just things that may or not please my eyes so I like to differentiate myself from regular cnc's.

Cnc also consists of giving your opinion, regardless of if you think it's right or wrong, cnc is what you personally thought about the replay.
There are different types of cnc.

Originally Posted by Lionet
by the way I'll check your next replay in a minute.

19 Hours Ago
:thinking:
Originally Posted by Tabby View Post
19 Hours Ago
:thinking:

I was drawing and got distracted :^(

Tabs MM- Sucy your openers are trash.rpl: won't say this replay is too different from the last one, loved your opener with wrist dm, but you didn't pay off this move, you started doing some spins ignoring uke. At first I thought you was going to shoot that hand in uke soon after you dm'd it.
Well, everything looked fine so far, anyways, but your transition from spins to uke was kind of "lazy". Not meant to offense but looked like you just pushed your body to uke so you could grab him, also you ghosted (frame 1175).
From then on, pretty neat dm, the wrist dm payed off with the triple skeet and everything really well done, great job performing fluid and controlled moves. Although, I noticed two things: your kick felt somewhat powerless (even though it was a nice dm), but the move itself was kind of slow; and taking back this speed issue, your "acceleration" thing still bothers a bit, but in this replay it was covered by your dms and skeets, you didn't stay too long doing spins and bullshit (which I'm not a fan).
Sick triple skeet, the excessive presence of (great) skeets represents (to me) your signature. Talking on that, I was inspired for this and usually I'm trying to perform skeets in my replays too! Anyways, your skeets were clean, almost no twitches (I noticed one), your body was completely controlled and the power, aiming and angle of all skeets were candy.
You could just finish by there, but you went after uke thirsty for more so... Nice spin after the last skeet but you could use your chest more wisely, most part of this spin was done without your chest, but that is minor. The next idea of lifting uke with a kick was pretty cool but I think you could have done better, the lifting kick itself was kinda forced. Your grab was somewhat brilliant in my opinion, I'd have grabbed first spot I touched but you aimed the head and made good use of that, uh... Kind of.
Wasn't the nicest thing to see you using your knee in the first hit, and looked like your leg slipped, but the last hit was pretty neat (paying off your head grab).

I want to give prominence to your first boomhit (glutes and hip), and your very last one, without mentioning your skeets. Overall, not a masterpiece but also not a bad replay, actually I think it was a good replay but I didn't like what/when/how you performed your moves so I'd recommend you to work more in the "conception" part of your replays.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool replay, most mistakes I saw could be fixed simply by paying attention and trying to be more of a perfectionist (at 1455 your left elbow extends way before you start spinning, your left arm lowering and raising suddenly at 1290 is a bit jarring, kicking the floor at 450 makes your body bend a bit weird). Sometimes all you have to do to make some sudden movements look better is to synchronise them with the rest of your body, it helps you gather momentum a lot better (most people also think it looks better because of that, although opinions are not rules).
It took a while to get off some of the skeets, but at least you were doing some spins while setting up for them.
oh yeah