Toribash
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Hey guys I need help. I was thinking about switching my name..
Um any suggestions?

xxxpussylsayerxxxx

I just played a match where I got fed with Jayce and Quinn got fed too. I got caught off guard and we were 15 to 16 overall. My team just surrendered when we could win in teamfights. We didn't even loose most of our base. Only one inner turret. I feel like going to people's home personally and killing them. They just surrendered because of arguing and that 1 member was bad. We were ahead in turrets and farm. We had better team comp with poke. I've never felt so angry because of this game. I just wanted to get a quick win but people blew the whole game. I checked the replay and we were ahead in gold. I shut down tf and Anivia in mid lane and we only had to jump on to Quinn. I hate people.
Hey guys I need help. I was thinking about switching my name..
Um any suggestions?

B3ST <insert champ name here> EU/NA

try to bring as much leed speak into it as possible.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Here is what Lissandra can do when in the hands of one of the best mid-laners in Europe. While being camped by Diamondprox. Holy shit this champion is just bonkers.

[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Hmm nah xD

And well guys.. I dominated early game with ashe, won every team fight I'm in, and even baron steal with a single volley, but yet, we lost. Blitz threw too hard.
Hmm nah xD

And well guys.. I dominated early game with ashe, won every team fight I'm in, and even baron steal with a single volley, but yet, we lost. Blitz threw too hard.

Correction*

You didn't carry hard enough.
I don't get when people say you didn't carry hard enough. You can lose and will lose because people throw. Happens all the time.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I don't get when people say you didn't carry hard enough. You can lose and will lose because people throw. Happens all the time.

Well basically instead of going 19-0, you should've gone 45-0 destroyed your lane inhib 8 minutes in and taken every baron/dragon by 20 minutes.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Ed View Post

You can't really blame your loss on a blitzcrank, like purangel was saying. He may have been feeding, but blitzcrank is a support class, and probably wasn't worth much gold after a while. Also, yes, there are times when you will lose based on your teammates feeding, but I tend to blame myself more often than anyone else. That's the way I think, at least.
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Well basically instead of going 19-0, you should've gone 45-0 destroyed your lane inhib 8 minutes in and taken every baron/dragon by 20 minutes.

if youre 45-0 the enemys are kinda weak that youre team can do that without problems.
expect teamscore is 45-50 but then your team is doing something wrong.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken