ES Recruitment Drive
K, +80 elo today, just one lost match ( from 6 ). I'm still in deep elo hell but 1036 looks better than 940. God please, let me continue this win streak :C
retired
Best thing happened
was playing ziggs in 3v3 other ziggs dced at level 1
at end of game threw my q at him and it instant killed when he was in inhibitor turret at full hp
almost shit my pants
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Fuck you and anyone else that thinks this.
Just because you have a jungler doesn't mean you can do shit-all in lane and expect your jungler to carry you.

thank you

Had this game earlier that every lane demanded a gank and they couldn't fend for themselves. Then I get bitched at for taking an 0/8 Cass's blue buff? I dont get it.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Yeah, but what he's saying is that losing a lane isn't necessarily entirely or even partly the jungler's fault. If their lane feeds and gets pushed really damn hard, the jungler would have to be there 24/7 without helping ANY other lanes, not to mention he might not even keep the turret.

I obviously can't win a debate with somebody that won't listen. You can't rage at a lane for failing that badly as the jungler if you didn't gank it at all, the jungler is at fault too. Not commenting on this anymore seeing as how everybody is just talking out of their asses now it seems.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I have quit tb and LoL is rarely played by me. :P So, if you see me and im not in the mood to play sorry
Btw.
WUKONG IS A OP MONKEY!
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
jungled as xin and hes mighty fine
but you get targeted really hard.

Yeah focusing the xin is a pretty good tactic. Xin is the faceroll extraordinaire.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Ehh jungle udyr/skarner if your going to jungle.
Anyone else is sub-par compared to them.

Lee Sin is notbad.
I R IRONMAN
omg but the nerf!!1!!!1!!1!.

It's not even a terrible nerf for Lee. You do Q just to get in ya know.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم