Ranking
To bad the flow of wannabees increases thinking they should buy the same dam fkin items .
also fuk f2p LoL players, dont know shit abt the dam champions
Last edited by TheSecret; Mar 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM.
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Other than that it's alright. I don't play a lot of ap soraka so I don't know that much :3
EDIT: Also, about what you were saying about aAa and them being most feared, I think they were kinda scared of clg.eu. Also, in your guide, you say that morde is a both bad and good against soraka: You say that "All of your spells outrange his. Especially your silence helps you as soon as he comes close enough. keep hitting q´s and autohits. If you play it fine you can completely shut down his farm and experience. Not too easy til level 4 but from then more than easy." and also that "at level 6 you instadie". Maybe fix that up/make it more clear or something.

fail . just noticed it. I played about 6 games in a row vs mordekaisers. the first stomped me quite hard so i instantly wrote that into the guide. after i played against that guy again and afterwards against 4 different mordes i noticed that it´s more than easy to stomp a mordekaiser with ap soraka and after watching the lolreplay file of the first game i saw that it mostly was the enemy jungler who fucked me up :/
now fixxed it. thanks dude.
-----
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Other than that it's alright. I don't play a lot of ap soraka so I don't know that much :3
EDIT: Also, about what you were saying about aAa and them being most feared, I think they were kinda scared of clg.eu

At IEM Kiev qualifiers they lost against aAa and afterwards at IPL they lost against them again. AND in kings of europe they mentioned they fear aAa the most so also: clg.eu sadly couldnt qualify cause they were forged too late D:
my point was just that m5 doesnt invent a new meta or so. theyre just playing adaptive and impulsive.
-----
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
To bad the flow of wannabees increases thinking they should buy the same dam fkin items .

how do you mean that?
going 2-3 dorans rings is highly supporting your lane dominance.
and good players with lots of game experience tend to have the most or all champions.
Last edited by pinheads; Mar 14, 2012 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
This^

Also, I'm enjoying Lee Sin jungle.
Can't upload a pic, imageshack is being gay. Meehh.

Use http://www.tinypic.com

Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post

Agreed.
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Watch one game of m5 play.
Acquire completely new play style.

Play champ since release.
Must be playing because of new team.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Play champ since release.
Must be playing because of new team.

they are not new at all though. just sayin. ever heard of team empire?
-----

THIS IS BREAKING THE META !
Last edited by pinheads; Mar 14, 2012 at 06:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
they are not new at all though. just sayin. ever heard of team empire?
-----

THIS IS BREAKING THE META !

I'm perfectly aware of team empire. Screwed over, if memory serves, SK's Xerath in a round using an AP solo top malphite, used support nunu's ult and ashe with revive along with a karthus ult to turn a 3v2 gank at bot into a 3 for 0 exchange in the very same match.

However, I'm merely observing that Numbers played shyvanna jungle well before m5 went and raped face in the competitive scene with her, and was an aggressive counter jungle when he wasn't playing fiddle. There's just always the assumption that a person who plays a certain way is doing so because of recent competitive gameplay rather than perhaps the player did it before it became known or the new meta.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
14/1/8
Full Metal Pantheon.
Btw this is on a twisted treeline.
LAWL
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~

So I heard Ezreal is free and I though that I will look how bad can someone else play with this pure awesome champion.
Look no further, today in a ranked game the enemy ez had like 0-15, dealt 0 damage and died in 2 seconds
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter