ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Bought fiora, anyone got any good builds?

Wota, Rylai's, Rabadon's, Zhonya's, Boots 5 and Lich Bane.
I R IRONMAN
Tiamat fiora is too fun,
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Bought fiora, anyone got any good builds?

Wriggles iedge frozen mallet situational
DONE
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
So last week I was in a lobby (lobby?) with my friends, and I wasn't the host. I needed to go to the bathroom and asked them to wait until I come back to start it. As fate would have it, they started it the second I left the room.

I come back with less than 10 seconds left to pick my champion, which was a jungler, and I panicked and chose Darius, who I haven't played since he was released. Grabbed smite, went tanky-ad pen masteries, and ad runes.

I had no idea what I was doing, but I got fed. So I played jungle Darius the next game. And the next game. And the next game. Darius just might be the easiest jungle I have ever played. 4/5 times you get majorly fed.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
But he's so much better top

More farm and more kill potential

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Actually I need a new top to play. I got bored of all my tops.
Malphite, Yorick, and the other faggots. They had their run, but when I'm just messing around I need some more champs.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Actually I need a new top to play. I got bored of all my tops.
Malphite, Yorick, and the other faggots. They had their run, but when I'm just messing around I need some more champs.

Trundle, Kennen, Rumble, Udyr.
I R IRONMAN
I met iSally in ranked earlier today (The Rain Man's girlfriend). We added each other. TRM and iSally live in my city as well which is awesome.

Also, I'm starting to keep a log of all of my ranked games to look back on it eventually.

1603 +11 Nautilus Jungle
1614 +11 Corki ADC
1603 -11 Malphite Top
1592 -11 Lee Sin Jungle
Last edited by Numbers; Aug 14, 2012 at 01:49 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set