Ranking
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I'm sitting at about 1320, but since I've only played like 9 ranked games it could change pretty quick.

also >51 leaves

what

I raged a lot before level 10 because of smurfers and the ones that made low level accounts to feed intentionally. Past level 20 I just sucked it up like a man.
-----
point is i i dont rage (as much) anymore
Last edited by 2worlds; Dec 18, 2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EijdEUsdfBQ

It's video editing, not a mod. But if this game had a mod/mode/option/was like this, It'd be so sweet.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
What are the pros and cons about this game?? because im thinking of installing it (when i clean out my Crap so i can get more space in my computer)
LETS TALK INSANITY!!
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
URGOT IS AMAZING
holy just played an 13-1-11 or something ranked game with him :3
SO much fun

Urgot's good early game. However, the longer the game is, the worse he gets. I don't know if the recent buffs change that. Also I feel like his ult doesnt fit his skillset at all.
-----
Originally Posted by infamous666 View Post
What are the pros and cons about this game?? because im thinking of installing it (when i clean out my Crap so i can get more space in my computer)

pros:
free

Lots of unique champions

A champion with a lot of kills doesnt always garauntee that team will win, there's always a chance for a comeback

Smooth gameplay, you can understand what's going on

cons:
More idiots in the community (free games tend to be like that)

The game is more aimed at casual players (not saying this is a con, just saying).
Last edited by 2worlds; Dec 21, 2010 at 11:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Urgot's good early game. However, the longer the game is, the worse he gets. I don't know if the recent buffs change that. Also I feel like his ult doesnt fit his skillset at all.
-----

pros:
free

Lots of unique champions

A champion with a lot of kills doesnt always garauntee that team will win, there's always a chance for a comeback

Smooth gameplay, you can understand what's going on

cons:
More idiots in the community (free games tend to be like that)

The game is more aimed at casual players (not saying this is a con, just saying).

Add "shit pricing" to the cons. The champions are fine to buy, but the runes... oh, God, the runes.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Add "shit pricing" to the cons. The champions are fine to buy, but the runes... oh, God, the runes.

Fuck I hated having to max out my tier 3 runes. Back then I had shit tier 3 runes and i still have them because UGGH.

Seriously, i have one runepage that's straight AD/APen and another that's flat out AP - don't even have a tank runepage or useful runes that help my survability early game (then again I play smart so I don't need it that badly)

TLR: QQQQ runes
-----
As of 9:19 PM PST, 12/21/2010 I AM NO LONGER IN ELO HELL

HAHAHAHA

FINALLY
Last edited by 2worlds; Dec 22, 2010 at 06:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ