Toribash
Edit: Control Panel -> Sound And Audio Devices -> disable it.
Last edited by 3vi1; Dec 29, 2007 at 01:03 AM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I did that but to fix this should I try to update my drivers, rollback them, or disable it whenever I play Toribash?
Probably disable when you play. Given the error, it might not have anything to do with drivers.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Something similar happened to me when toribash game works, but after a while a screen in black and turns off the monitor, the CPU is still running, but I press the reset button and nothing happens, I press the shutting down and the light is still turned on, the only thing I can do is disconnect and wait ... What's going on and why this happens?
I can't answer your question, but neither will anyone else if you don't get some sort of specs up. Operating system, RAM, CPU, etcetera.

And some might call this a gravedig. I call it using the search function. Thank you for doing a search before you posted asking for help. ^_^

*gasp* that's the first time that I remember ever using an actual smiley!
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]