ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
General Qi questions...
First, i've looked through the FAQ, and I would have used the forum search if "Qi" wasn't to short (I still searched by hand), and I've tried to look it up in the wiki...

And now, my questions about Qi:
What is it? How do you get it? At what rate? In what situations? Does it do anything else except unlocking items? Is there an Qi-guide anywhere?

Oh, and I know there is an Qi booster, but it just says you'd get more Qi with it, which makes me assume it's somewhat linked to fights... A certain amount of Qi per fight, or maybe based on your points?

Thanks for your time.
You get 1 qi / match played. It indicates belt and unlocks items.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Whether you win or lose the match makes no difference. You'll get 1 Qi either way.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Ah, thanks, everyone =^.^=

Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
It indicates belt and unlocks items.

I'm pretty sure that belts only count won matches... Anyhow, thanks^^
Originally Posted by YakumoFuji View Post
I'm pretty sure that belts only count won matches... Anyhow, thanks^^

No every match wether you lost or won contributes qi and therefor winning or losing a match you still get 1 game closer to your next belt.

Although you can only see that you got your next belt after you have won a match. ex you have 1 game to yellow, then you lose 2. Only on the next match you win, will you be able to see your next belt.
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
Although you can only see that you got your next belt after you have won a match. ex you have 1 game to yellow, then you lose 2. Only on the next match you win, will you be able to see your next belt.

No, not really, if you lose, it will show up as your belt, but it won't say 1000 Matches to 2nd Dan though. It used to be like that though. That's why the theory of never having a win, EVER, but being a 10th was untrue.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Guys I realized something about qi. Wins give 1.5!

Seriously! Win twice in a row and you will notice your qi improved by 3 instead of 2!
Which leads to another question from me:
Is there another place to see your Qi except looking at an Item and seeing "It needs xxx Qi, you need to get yyy Qi to get it"?
Yeah, there's looking at the shop.
Also, if you enter a server that has a QI maximum/minimum that prevents you from entering, you'll see your QI and the server's QI min/max.