ES Recruitment Drive
So I'm away from my desktop, and will continue to be for awhile. Would someone kindly dl me and take a screenshot of me, and pm the screenshot to me? I bought something new, and I want to see what it looks like. Thanks!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I would but I am afraid I dont have a pc rn, its slighly broken, sniff.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Ouch, well hopefully your pc gets fixed soon!
-----
finally back at home! now to make some spars... anyone wanna join me?
Last edited by Karbn; Jan 3, 2017 at 03:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yaaaayyy, I have a pc now. I could not afford to get the video card that I wanted, but the rest is just what I asked for. An i3 6100, 8 gygas ram dr4, 1 tera. New pc hype /o/ Now I just need to donwload everything again, lol.

Also bump
Steam
Bump won't help,
We're dead
Maybe alive but definitely not active...

Aye congrats on the new PC
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I guess we'll have to start recruiting if we want this clan to stay somewhat active, I already asked jackseptceye to make an app here, I think you'll find his replays pretty good. I'll look around for other people that are really good, or at least good. I know another, shadow0242, he's good at parkour and sparring.
-----
But yeah, congrats on the new pc! May it fulfill your everlasting dreams
Last edited by Karbn; Jan 5, 2017 at 04:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Karbn
But yeah, congrats on the new pc! May it fulfill your everlasting dreams

Let's hope it dies with him as well, quiet and slowly.
And yeah let's see you try to make other people join then MAYBE the clan will be active again
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
it dies with him as well, quiet and slowly.

Damn, you shouldn't be saying that, I am probably the guy with the worst luck in the world. I wouldn't mind if the pc dies as long as I keep living.

This is active enough I guess, I can keep my regular round 3 posts a week without feeling bad here
Steam
so I do have to ask... am I still on trial? I've been in vector for longer than instep, and he's now a full member. just wondering what's going on and such :P