Toribash
All of our members except Pingu, Me, And Possibly Tokyo? Are still in school, Now, School is more important than games, no doubt about that. So, For those being inactive due to school, Don't worry, You're in no risk of being kicked, It'd be dirty to kick you for being good in school. I wont do that. You are excused while school is on. As long, of course, You tell me before hand "I am being inactive due to school" is enough, Not Getting kicked for inactivity, Then coming back and using it as an excuse to get back in.
Plot twist. You're gonna get wave kicked by Kat. He's trying to fool you all in to going inactive so he can kick you.
^ Shush, Don't ruin my plan -.- You're just saying that because You're planning the same thing with Vibe! :{
Well you know what they say... Great minds think alike! But umm.. So do evil and good people! And kittens and birds and camels. I'm sure we're one of them!
Yeah Not so much of Great minds, I'm not evil, nor good, So Nope, And Kittens suck. But My name is Kat. Soooooo. I'd be a camel, Yeah, That'd be fun, Walking around with a Big boob on your back?
M8 Plz r8 8/8 for the b8 on sk8 sl8 dont masterb8 to the f8 of my tr8s cuz I will d8 k8 so w8 and cre8 the peeps in y8
While being a member of tau, begging to join my ally clan, Then saying you are trolling, I don't accept. We have one less member.
Hai guys New member ) Add me on steam and skype if you want, I could really use people to play with, aside from the random douches and way too serious people in this world XD
Skype and steam: martinmichael154
Thanks for the invite btw Kira
I wuv you bae <3 XD
Hey guys, Tau art I made here. Based it off Kat's word on what both tau and kira means, apparently it's god of death and lions in diff languages. So decided to use layer masks to have those in the letters. Added some blood coz it just seemed fitting, I mean, god of death? Lions? That's just asking for blood right there. Also the (Masque of the) Red Death was pretty good story. So a tribute right there. Then transparent bg for use in trails.
Tau copy.tga
Use it for trails, dojo images, whatever, maybe use it as a head too, just add a bit more texture coz it looks more than 50% invis. Just flip if both horizontally and vertically for it to be trail usable, says Kira Hope you guys like it
Last edited by CloudFair3; Mar 14, 2015 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Forgot to upload image