Ranking
meh, its ok. its basicly different settings, higher gravity. and the feet are weird.
its good but not super realistic. put more strain on the body parts. last i checked a human cant do the splits while spinning around in circles. a good start, take it further
the god
This mod PWNS.

This is my best replay.

Nice work, Yan.
Attached Files
Litto-Krav Maga Triple Kick.rpl (79.0 KB, 29 views)
You get a .tbm document. Put it in your mods folder. Refer to the stickies.

And about the concerns on realism. The split while turning and etc is a side effect of toribash. It's not something my skills can cover. Not without scrip editing at least. Maybe 3.4?
4: Realism. Gravity should be more like earth and movement should feel more like what the better than average fighter can achieve.

No... How is -25.00 gravity more like Earth's? The default gravity, -9.82, set by Hampa, is the EXACT same gravity as Earth's. Last time I checked you don't get compressed vertically that drastically when you stand up and try to move.
Church of BnW
actually -9.82 is really light gravity
i can do six flips and jump super high, not likes earth gravity in the neareset bit
the god

Still. -9.82 is what is said to be earth gravity once converted into toribash. Now, I can see you putting it as like, -15.00 or so, but -25.00 is overkill.
Church of BnW
Originally Posted by Magmaa View Post

Still. -9.82 is what is said to be earth gravity once converted into toribash. Now, I can see you putting it as like, -15.00 or so, but -25.00 is overkill.

No, no its not.
:D
9.82 may be realistic gravity but toris are too strong for it. So you adjust the gravity to get a realistic feeling <.<
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Shit. My mistake. Sambo is -30. I thought it was -20. :[

Oh well. I'll stop ranting now. And Nuthug, I agree with your statement.
Church of BnW