Toribash
Good to have upper level math person, I only go to trig. Going into senior year?

(I am going into sophomore)
I could help in anything upper high school to college level provided I haven't forgotten my knowledge... I have the remains of my notes

those that werent burned in the going away party.
I guess I could help with math (just finished geomatry) did pretty bad in it...
and non standered history classes (ucls lab humanities)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
I can help with chemistry, english, basic european history and basic math. Also basic fysics and pretty much anything on a basic level, maybe a bit of advanced stuff too.
Originally Posted by Ketsueki View Post
I can help with chemistry, english, basic european history and basic math. Also basic fysics and pretty much anything on a basic level, maybe a bit of advanced stuff too.

I know why you didn't put spelling.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Sure. My English and grammar are unbeatable.

I ARE GRAND MASTAR.

(No, but seriously, throw me down for English &/or grammar).
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
oh and organization is spelled wrong on the main forum XD
<insert (something) here>
Actually, in Britainand certain locations, Organization can be spelled with the 's' inside of it. It is technically grammatically correct, Blindragon667.

The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)