Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Would anyone be down to join an ESEA open team? Region is US West/Central, we have a B player and a few C players, roles are variable.
100 101 118
I'm about to get my moms old computer that legit has one of those old crt box monitors
the tower is from 2004, haven't played csgo in a few months finna get to global on this shit wathc
Last edited by Kirito; Nov 23, 2017 at 01:52 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
where are you guys from shev? Curious because if you’re not from america my ping would be too bad to play.
w
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
where are you guys from shev? Curious because if you’re not from america my ping would be too bad to play.

You must've not read his post lol...
He's from Canada IIRC but plays US West/Central servers.

Originally Posted by shev View Post
Would anyone be down to join an ESEA open team? Region is US West/Central, we have a B player and a few C players, roles are variable.

I'd play but \o/ I haven't played in quite a bit and don't have ESEA premium atm.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
oops i'm blind

hmu on steam or esea you have me added if you still need people
w
played a game with owca's friends, if I weren't so rusty I could've fragged some more but still, not a bad game, given some of them were LEMs and I'm at GN2
https://www.challengeme.gg/arena/match/4711352
retired
Been playing Wingman with my bud, I enjoy it

Now that I can play without any frame issues my performance has skyrocketed imo
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
fell to gn3 thanks to full griefer teams and now i'm getting matched against mg-mge for some reason and still not getting my rank back even though im winning games left n right

fuckin volvo

-----

had to win 7 games in a row and carry in a dmg match to get back to gnm
logic
Last edited by fallu; Dec 10, 2017 at 05:35 AM.
8===D