ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I've run into a problem with the Lucky Dip.
This would be my transaction history, and this is my inventory.

I used the Lucky Dip service, and received the PM saying that i'd won a Right Leg Texture Trail. I went to my inventory, but couldn't find it. I checked my Transaction History to see if it had been sent, and it had.

I don't know of anyone who's received a texture in the Lucky Dip before me, so maybe i'm the first to encounter this glitch with textures?

I also brought this up in #support on mIRC, but didn't get any responses.
PM Mr. veb about it, he'll be happy to help.

(make sure you give him your paypal email address so he can check it)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Why would he need my Paypal? Have I not shown sufficient evidence of my purchase?

E: I'm checking it now.

Help at all? I suck at GMT and all that, so I hope someone can make sense of this.
Last edited by Corey; Mar 26, 2010 at 01:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Why would he need my Paypal? Have I not shown sufficient evidence of my purchase?

It's so he can find out what went wrong & give it a lill stroke etc

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
OK... please dont double post... and does this have anything to do with this thread? anyway I suggest sueing... sue hampa and nabi and any other mod you happen to dislike... lols jk. but that CAN be looked at as fraud if you dont get it. also... does it just say texture trail? try going to textures and checking that. maybe its there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.