Toribash
Original Post
+Semipro Twinsword Gone?
I stopped playing toribash for a while, but then I decided to go back on. I was appalled that I could not find semipro twinsword, the only server I can go according to my rank, and the only mod I am not a noob at. is this just an issue with my system. I am running Toribash 3.71 for Mac. I have the fastest internet my service provider has, so that shouldn't be a problem.

...On a side note...
anyone know any opening decaps for akido, or a movesaver I can use for mac. The one I tried with over a 100 slots I can't get to work, it just says quickset 0 on the bottom right corner.
You can always make your own private server and play the mod you like (twinsword) until you have a high enough qi for official servers. However, there are no longer any pro twisword servers (that give tc) just so you know.

As for an aikido move I suggest you check out some multiplayer replays (in the replays section of the forum) and see what they are doing. Its a good way to learn new styles and such (see their exact movements by pressing E during a replay to stop the frames). Just be aware that some people don't like when you "steal" their moves but you can always remake a similar opener.
[spirit]