Toribash
Original Post
Noctis IV CE (a.k.a NICE, for some reason)
Okay, It's not for those of you who only like games with plots, or awsome graphcs, but it IS for those of you who want to explore an entire universe. (If you just want the link, just read the last bit of this post, to make it easier for lazy people, I'll label what you need to read whith this: **Blah blah blah blah** but I suggest you read this, 'couse it has some cool information) It's called Noctis, but this version is called NICE, and see, what you do is, you fly around inside your starcruiser, and the game is played out entirely in the first person of your charactor, who, incase you want to know, is only about 41 centimeters tall and looks like this:http://www.anywherebb.com/postline/c...WevCUhLiQg.jpg (yeah, his speices are cats, I found that weird too), and all you do is fly around and visit planets and look at stars and other such fancy space stuff, there are over 70 billion stars in the NICE universe, and there are multiple planets and moons for each star, that makes a hell of a lot o' planets to discover! And to make things better, you can land on almost EVERY planet in the universe, except for ones that are covered with poisonous gasses, or other deadly things, AND there are plants of varying size and colour, animals which you can hunt (that's right, hunt!), ancient ruins which let the player completely try to dicipher what they mean! The creators of this game went all out to make this an awsome experience. Obviously you are going to find some AWSOME stuff, once you factor all that stuff in, and we're in luck, there's a camera attached to your spacesuit! To take a picture, all you do is press the "*" key on your numberpad, and when you're on a planet, you can use the, much better placed, "n" key on your keyboard.

**Okay, you need a program called 7zip, which you can download here: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/s...2.exe?download , once you download 7zip and put it in a far away place, you need to download NICE, which is right here: http://www.anywherebb.com/postline/c...5fOBqg1VT3i.7z (make sure you download it to the desktop), now comes the tricky part, after the download of NICE is complete, right-click it and select "7-Zip", then select "Extract files...", then click the thing on the top right hand corner that looks like this "..." and then put it in "CProgram files\Noctis" then click "Okay", theeeen, open up the Noctis file we just made, then look for "Normal Go!", then right click that, click "Make Shortcut" then drag the shortcut to the desktop and rename it whatever you want, I just named mine Noctis.**

There, that was the longest post in my life! I know I was treating you like babies, walking you through every little step, but I'm just weird, so... yeah. I strongly suggest you go to "CProgram Files\Noctis_2\docs" and click on "noctis_iv_manual" then read most of that, I never read it all, but I'm pretty sure I know almost all there is to NICE.
Oh yeah! The Noctis forum (which is filled with really nice people) is right here: http://www.anywherebb.com/postline/forums.php, and my name there is Doopey. *pants* Okay... I'm sure you're finished with reading for a few years, as I am with writing xP, so I bid you, farewell. *bows*
Hail Evil!
Re: Noctis IV CE (a.k.a NICE, for some reason)
wow thank you nukem for that extremely large post but i think it'd be better off in a more public place.
ill move this post if you want me to
Originally Posted by rubby
wow thank you nukem for that extremely large post but i think it'd be better off in a more public place.

Okay, sure, thanks!
Hail Evil!
Originally Posted by Nukem

Okay, sure, thanks!

where to?
Originally Posted by Nukem

Okay, sure, thanks!

where to?

Um... General Discussion should be good. If you ment on a different website, I have no idea.
Hail Evil!
That game is so fun. I'm just waiting for version 5 to come out. Is Alex still workin on it?
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Originally Posted by Xeirxes
That game is so fun. I'm just waiting for version 5 to come out. Is Alex still workin on it?

It is fun, I can't wait for it either, and yeah, he's still working on it.
Hail Evil!