Toribash
Original Post
Draw a poop
Draw a poop, best poop gets 100k

deadline 23.september
you can submit as many entries as you want you crazy bastard

If you are bad at drawing, don't worry, I will give a random entry 10k
judges: Ezeth, Moop
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 24, 2018 at 11:07 AM.
I dedicate my first piece to Wik, my first clan leader - a TK enthusiast and one of the people that taught me the intricacies of Toribash. He was a good person, and I wish I had gotten to known him better. I was 10 when I first joined his clan. He was my senior in years, then. I am now almost 20. We've lost touch a few times over the years, but every once in a while we find ourselves in a private aikido lobby; reminiscing about how our paths crossed on a goofy ragdoll-game community. I hope to meet him one day. He was the catalyst that drove me to get better at this game for the sake of measly clan wars. And indirectly through that practice and newfound love for the game, I have stuck around in this community even though he and my first clanmates have moved on. Without Wik, there would not be Gentleman. I would have never tried to spar and familiarize myself with proper tori balance and control. I would have never moved past my old clan and joined Obey. I would have never been able to get to meet Hattersin, Cheshyre, and co. I would have never gotten my first clan league accolade. I would have never grown as a duelist. I would have never met Moop and Scourge, whose bet servers pushed my desire to become a master at the game. And I would have never been able to place a Clan League podium spot for three consecutive years.

I owe all the good memories that I have made in Toribash to Wik.

And this piece that I have dedicated to him I have named, Heart to Heart.

Thank you for hosting this event

I would like to humbly offer my judging services.

I have been pooing on and off for the last 25 years, so I think I have all the experience required.

Current records
Mass: 4.8kg
Range: 3.2m
Smell: 9/10
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post

is that a ghost poop?

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
I would like to humbly offer my judging services.

I have been pooing on and off for the last 25 years, so I think I have all the experience required.

Current records
Mass: 4.8kg
Range: 3.2m
Smell: 9/10

I'm impressed, ur in
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
is that a ghost poop?

its just very tine
PM me with any and all questions
Hello!

It took seven years from me to prepair and draw this artwork and now I'm glad to present you:

THE BROWN SQUARE

This work is a tribute to painting by Kazimir Malevich "Black square" and also represents a poop.

As an author of this artwork I can say that the sizes of this poop are unnecessarry. This art is not about sizes. It's about feelings and expressions inspired by supermatism. Art is not for sale. Unauthorized copying is prosecuted by law.

Also, do not touch it.

It smells awful.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Draw a Poop
Watch this head I did and say me If you don't want go give a poop, I called this head The Mother of All Poops... Why? Where born the poop's? I will let you think about that ...