Toribash
sslight: The opener has a couple twitches that look unintentional or accidental, left leg extension at 490 and left shoulder raising at around 455, small but stick out quite a bit and could have been smoothened. Other than that, it's pretty good, solid speed and hits. I like the scissor kick in particular. The way you effortlessly transition from that to the lumbar dm is very nice aswell.
Yes from me

Arakata
notnotnoob: Not a bad replay but there's not much to make up for the fact that it's super simple. notnoob would have probably made the movement perfect by smoothing everything and synchronising the movements. Your glutes and lumbar bend and twitch around a lot after you spread your legs at the start. The head bruise is also a minus. The movement and cleanness become a lot more important if it's clear that the hits aren't the focus in a madman.

Arakata: Solid spar, a little short and loses steam towards the end though. There are some transitions that are not so good (tori is not able to keep the momentum going after the kick at 540 and just falls back awkwardly), some readjustments that could have been ironed out better (tori extends left elbow and wrist at around 570 seperately which makes it stick out) (also uke jumping back slightly at 310 by contracting both knees, which at normal speed looks like a massive twitch).

watch till the end: Nice opener and the punch is super meaty. Wrist dm, decap kick and glute kick are all nice and transition well to and from eachother. The skeet at the end was good too, just a shame your movement while skeeting wasn't as pretty because you had to aim it well, I assume.

Not bad, just not wow worthy. Some perfectionism and attention to detail would probably improve your replays a lot, there are times where I think small oversights are the only thing holding the replay back. No from me, good luck for next time.
oh yeah
I currently have no means of using a computer so I would appreciate if someone looked at this one for me
oh yeah
owo i wanna in
Attached Files
Tricking #7.rpl (514.9 KB, 16 views)
selfspar #4.rpl (1.60 MB, 10 views)
Parkour #7 - Cyber Parkour.rpl (723.6 KB, 11 views)
jisse_cyber_parkour.tbm (23.1 KB, 5 views)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, its just that everyone is either lazy or busy so its going to take a while.
I would check the replays myself but sadly i can't :/
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I really want ORMO to get back to life, one of the reasons why im trying to join
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]