Toribash
Original Post
Nooooob question
Hey, i just want to ask why do some people have [---] before their username? How can i do that?
that space is for your clan tag

when you log in write Org[Clan]4venge and ingame you will have your account named org[clan]4venge

also int he clan position DO NOT use the tag of an oficial clan, you will be kicked out while you play

also org = organization
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Would be good if you join a clan before you do that ^^
If you are not a member of a clan you don't need that tag.
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
Originally Posted by 4VENGE View Post
Ok, but Why doesnt everyone have a "tag", they could write anything.

Because it is generally only used for clans and organizations, you CAN right anything. But you'd look a little dumb. So there's not real point other than that.
Let me explain this:

You can enter a clan through the clan board, like-, on the first page scroll down till you see a board called clan discussion, there you can choose a clan and apply to join that clan. You should only apply to an official clan when you are a black belt, because thats the minimum of the most official clans.
There are also non official clans, those are normal threads started with [DSC]clanname. Its easier to join the non-official clans.
After joinning a clan, you can use the clan tag.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men