ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Airsoft
Anyone play?

Here in Australia it is currently illegal due to airsoft rifles being defined as 'air guns', and hence falling into either class A, C or restricted, meaning you cannot legally own an airsoft replica, as there are no 'airsoft clubs' in Australia, so you will not be granted a license as there is no legitimate reason to own one. Full auto replicas are completely restricted.

However the ASA (Airsoft Australia), MSA (Milsim Australia) and the joint taskforce AAA (Australian Airsoft Council) have submitted bills to 2 states (SA and QLD iirc) and are being discussed right now.
With some luck airsoft will be legal in Australia soon enough!

So yeah, who plays and what guns do you have?
Im thinking about going for a P90, since i think ill want to play in CQA more.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Moved to Rapid Threads.

Also, I owned a couple of airsoft guns once. One of them were particularly awesome because you could equip it with dried peas and it'd function just fine.

I've never used them in like, war games and stuff like that. I have a hunch that paintball is still more fun, since you get visibly tagged and such.
Paintball is great fun. We don't even have armour down here, just shitty camo overalls.
That means plenty of room for nutshots...
infamous
I play paintball whenever I can, though I really wanna try Airsoft, it looks like SO much fun. Like those massive firefights in forests and stuff. Your adrenaline must be going so fast. Gawd I wanna go do it now.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by BlueSaint View Post
are you serious its illegal? i can see the reason in that... but its just.. CRUEL

Most of the fun in paintballing comes from shooting those little fgt kids in the neck and crotch. I always sneak all the way round the back of barricades and unleash hell on their little asses. Yeah it's illegal but WHATCHA GONNA DOOO?
airsoft foreva
jing gong steyr aug A2 forevaaa the max is 600fps i got 430 xD but sorry i play in hungary
we got a lot of team and shop but too much the gun but not for me xD
Last edited by Kumer; Sep 8, 2009 at 06:29 PM.
yes i agree paintball is much better. But its hard to find a good place to play.

i play airsoft. i have 2 desert eagle pistols. one uzi (breaks ALOT) and a ak-47 kinda
I live outside London, I go to the nearest Delta Force centre, they're the best and they have hundreds of centres all over the country. They aren't exactly hard to find.