Ranking
Original Post
[LOCK]Just a quick question
I noticed under the "custom" folder of toribash that if you open up someone's file, drag some of their .dats into your folder, such as a left leg trail.dat or something, it actually allows you to use it in singleplayer. However, it does not show up on your list of items under "Activated" and "Deactivated".

Basically, the question is, is it okay if I'm doing this? It's not hacking or anything? I'm putting them back anyway but...was just wondering...
[16:53] <Mosier> Trippy

I don't see why this would be a problem in single player. If you just want to see someones text's though just type /dl *persons name* and TB will download them.

It used to be that all the items and textures came packaged with the game, but it downloads them as you see people in order to save space.

But yeah, personally I don't think you are doing anything wrong as long as you don't make a video pretending to be someone else...but that would just be ridiculous.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Well there is no problem doing that..i guess..
Though nobody will see them beside you,so yeah...
Centuries Of Damn
yeah this is fine, its just single player

In the tutorials section there is a tutorial about changing your .dat to put on whatever items iirc.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Answered. Also these kinds of simple questions belong in Rapid Threads.
I'd move this to support, but i think the question is too simple for that.