ES Recruitment Drive
"Robert better not get in my face, I'll drop that mother fucker.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
"Are they from the government?"
"Worse.. they are Edison's men."
-The Prestige.
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." -Nikola Tesla
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.-Ghostbusters
Lets show this prehistoric bitch how we do things down town.-Ghostbusters

Glen, I love your wads!-Accepted
This kitchen is bitchin.-Accepted
I'm going off the grid. No more Franchises, no more botox, no more "Hey, oh, lets clone another goat," and certainly no more sexual harassment lawsuits, what's wrong with saying "Hey, nice tits." When did that go out the window? -Accepted
Health insurance my ass! They don't pay for shit. You get sick on a Friday, they only pay from Monday through Thursday. You go to doctor A, they only pay for doctor B. You break your penis, they only fix vaginas! -Accepted

All we're doing is raising another generation of buyers and sellers, buyers and sellers, PIMPS AND WHORES, PIMPS. AND. WHORES.
Clearly this is an alt.
Fuck yeah
"Get to da choppa!" -Predator
"It's Mega Maid ,sir. She's gone from suck to blow." -SpaceBalls
HELLO INTERNETZ! IMDA DARKCRAZE!
I'm really surprised that this thread isn't full of The Hangover bullshit. Kudos to you guys

oh fuck yeah they put the old schooler icon back

wait where did it go. what
No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Guess what, I do. I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited.

Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker.
Veronica Corningstone: You look like a blueberry.
Ron Burgundy: Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Veronica Corningstone: Well, you have bad hair.
Ron Burgundy: [ insulted] What did you say?
Veronica Corningstone: I said... your hair... looks stupid.

Veronica Corningstone: For the entire Channel 4 news team, I'm Veronica Corningstone.
Ron Burgundy: And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself, San Diego.

All from Anchorman-The Legend of Ron Burgundy
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH