Ranking
Original Post
being kicked for no reason
today i would like to talk about being kicked, im sort of a noob to toribash so some of you may not agree with me and all but thats fine

in the last few weeks i may have been kicked out of a dozen of wushu matches, mostly games with nomercy members in them. The dont talk english but they say im a noob and kick me for no reason at all

just now i won 5 matches in a row with a self made move and all they said was, noob kika

and i got kicked

i was wondering if other players experience similair "elitism" and suffer from it like i do, im curious what everyone has to sasy about this

and especially if there are people who know mister wolfnight
do you understand their language or are you alien?

cuz if you don't, that could be why

It's not elitism, they just don't want to lose.

Just avoid them and move on.

It'll be ok
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I wonder, just out of curiosity,
just now i won 5 matches in a row with a self made move

were you using movesaver.lua?
/set gr 0 0 -30
Originally Posted by DoubleDagR View Post
I wonder, just out of curiosity,

were you using movesaver.lua?

that could be why yes, i had just made the move and used it to test it quickly, before writing it down

is that a reason why people would be kicked?
People can be kicked for any reason the server's ops find appropriate, for custom servers.

For the static server, nobody should have ops besides the ToriAgents and whatnot anyways.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
If you're in a custom server, you can't complain about getting kicked, because, technically, it's their server.
If that happens on a static server, however, please let a mod know.
true

just think some people are lame, thats all

about the movesaver

can people see if i'm using the script? (i use it for trying out moves, and after that writing them down)
Probably you can't see that you're using it, but if you use one move all the time, it will get obvious and, .. annoying.

About them kicking you, i don't have any better experience with no-mercy members myself - they flame, they run, they suck, etc.. You'll just have to avoid those guys.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
true

just think some people are lame, thats all

about the movesaver

can people see if i'm using the script? (i use it for trying out moves, and after that writing them down)

well people can be lame but someone may want be alone like few friends playing. And if you went nomercy server it was probably their clan server you know. and all of your whining is two asnwers:

-do your own server...
-or go to offical!
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
i did the move 3 times, 2 impro's

and it wasnt a clan server, some other dude made it and they were on it, on of them was an op, and the guy who made it was

anyway, doesnt matter

thanks for the reply's, you guys are right about the custom server thing