ES Recruitment Drive
DarkJak speaks the truth. Even I got an infraction once, it expired by now so it's not a big deal. And no, KiTFoX can't infract people. We have smods for that, you know. ;o
♠NO♠
You're all missing the point. I'm asking how I could have said what I said differently. I half agree that some of what I said was useless, but others say it was wrong. I saw it as going far as I could at what a mod does. I was saying that they were just talking after the problem had already been fixed. You're all focused on me caring about the infraction, which I don't. And I'm not looking for power or anything, because this has proven that the way I would've handled the situation compared to how Mosier did would be completely different, so I must not be ready.

And I mentioned KiTFoX because he's the most prominent and was the most likely to read it.
Last edited by Foolio; Feb 16, 2009 at 07:06 PM.
Go to Foolio's Store: Foolish Pics

FUCK

EPIC HEADS AND SIGNS WITH EPIC QUALITY
I think it was unnecessary. Shouldn't have been posted in the first place. For example see the 50k req. We got 2 offtopic ones.

Btw, kitfox is cool and all, but I wouldn't say he's the most prominent. Sorry kit!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Just a moment, infracting all the backseat moderators in this damned place...

Edit:

Ah, much better.

Ya, that post was useless. When in the support board, answer the question or be banned, that's your choice.

And KiTFoX is not really that important. No need to mention names in random threads, for example.
Last edited by suomynona; Feb 17, 2009 at 01:00 AM.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
There's a private message about it, and you can look in your profile.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
The guy below you made the more ridiculous post...
But, if there's one thing I have learned, just accept your infractions/bans, and go on with it. I don't know if you deserved it or not, but it's not a big deal.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Yeah but the message doent tell you when it expires..

also it doesnt say if it is a serious infraction ether thats y i asked if there was a thread on infraction that tells you what a serious infraction is
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
Yeah but the message doent tell you when it expires..

also it doesnt say if it is a serious infraction ether thats y i asked if there was a thread on infraction that tells you what a serious infraction is

You go to "quick Links"/my profile on the user tool bar, and it shows you, shessh.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]