Ranking
Original Post
Im sorry
Hello,

I have probably one of the worst reputations on Toribash, because of my past...But I really just want to be forgiven, ive changed about 100% now. Back then, I saw It like, being "bad" was cool...And i was completely wrong. So my blatant stupidity on forums, has stopped alot, and my attention hungry attitude has calmed down, If theres still anything you'd like to call me on, go ahead.

So, Can i just be forgiven...

(relized through an anomynous source)
I will leave this thread alone so people can put their opinions or accept the apology. The minute it starts getting flamed though its gone.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
I have no idea what you're on about but I guess; woo, one step against becoming a better person!

Also, inb4 someone calls this "attention hungry attitude".
well war you've sure always been great to me, you must have really changed, become more mature, maybe. i am sure your "new" behavior wil be able to make up for mistakes of the past.

consider yourself forgiven.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
You know I like you, and still do.. but I just hate when people create these kindathreads. Sorry.

..and forgiven
Originally Posted by DOODS999 View Post
I love you and im only gay for you and skulkfu

How the hell did you manage to the 'k' before the 'f' lol

I can see this turning into a sausage-fest soon. Anyway, I think it's clear that everyone loves you war. =P