Ranking
Original Post
Stop randomly changing prices of items PLS
It rlly bothers me that whoever is in charge of priceing does a shitty job.
Sometimes items dont have a price and the suddently they are 5k on shop.
Sometimes items like jiyu dreads were 60k then they get to be like 15k in shop.
Exclussibe event items get put in shop sometimes. Not cool.
Pls stop doing this kind of bullshit and just set a price that sticks with the item forever!
I dislike this randomness in priceing. Just make up you mind and roll with it. Do discounts but don't change prices like that.

Its not fair for buyers or for sellers.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
ok.but we need morethen 4 people to support this to get an answer from the mighty sir.

My demand and recomendation is that items should have a price from when they are released or if they dont have a price, leave it that way. That's about all
Pm me for deals
It's crazy how no staff members even addressed anything in this thread so far. It's almost like they understand it's wrong and have nothing to say that would counter this common opinion.

Threads like this always die because people who are in charge of market don't discuss it let alone make changes accordingly. People who don't know much about marketing and economy end up making decisions that they think are right, then aren't mature enough to admit that they are doing bad decisions, which spirals into market that is already significantly more dead than few months ago. People are hardly even buying stuff anymore and trying to market is now pointless because most things are cheap to the point of people bargaining over fractions of a penny.
Last edited by Smaguris; Sep 20, 2019 at 03:01 AM.
Man its like irl, you can't get a defenitiv price for an item

its just logic, it depends on how many ppl are offering this (about rarity then) and how many ppl want to buy, if there is more offers, price go down its basic
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Originally Posted by Zwar View Post
Man its like irl, you can't get a defenitiv price for an item

its just logic, it depends on how many ppl are offering this (about rarity then) and how many ppl want to buy, if there is more offers, price go down its basic

U did not get the point. That indeed is the market. But we are talking about the shop.

Btw, thx for reopening this.
Pm me for deals
i'd like to see a staff response about this and how they think it's healthy for the game to make it even more boring for the experienced players
Stability is the key to success
So better priceing and stocking would be good for the game
Pm me for deals
bro you guys don't think making every 3d item 90% cheaper after everyone who wanted it payed for it is a good idea? think about the new players bro.... all that tc will be impossible to get for a newbies like themselves
Originally Posted by dddddemon View Post
bro you guys don't think making every 3d item 90% cheaper after everyone who wanted it payed for it is a good idea? think about the new players bro.... all that tc will be impossible to get for a newbies like themselves

how dare new players have something to work towards. I remember being new and fetishizing textures and how cool they were, but they were something to work towards, if I was instantly rewarded them it wouldn't have felt as good to get them.
Originally Posted by dddddemon View Post

There are ways to cater to newbies without harming the economy. If an item costs 5k TC on release then everyone's happy and no damage is done. If you're heavily discounting a previously expensive item or releasing a limited item to torishop, all of a sudden you're ruining the "investment" to anyone who owned it prior. This can cause damage in many ways.

By releasing limited items toribash staff created an economic bubble of sorts, and now it is being violently crashed. This inconsistent economy prompts people to panic and sell off everything they have, and in this scenario it means there is too much supply in relation to demand. This in turn stagnates the flow of the market, meaning it will only stay the same or keep plummeting until something is done to recover it.

I'm sure a business or marketing major could explain it in way less confusing and more accurate way, but I hope you can understand why that's a bad thing.
I would still like to hear an official oppinion about this. A plan, or its just gonna be random like it is.Or should we just expect that items will be priced without worning or reason.

Also to all the people reding this, i dare you to post your oppinion about this, and your input on how this ia fair or not.
Pm me for deals