Toribash
Original Post
This place is dead.
We need to get a tad more active in our own forum. It's so quiet here, and by quiet I mean lacking active threads. We all know text makes sound, don't doubt me.

>.>'

'<.<
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
Join ?Back up with guru ISHA!!!

huh? whats the question mark for? are you asking me to join guru again? if so i'd have to decline.
I r Batdude.
But we "LOVE" you isha well more of a "like like" but its all the same
Hmm. I know what you mean.

Obviously, the clan is small at the moment, but yea, the Ancients board is pretty inactive.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Hmm. I know what you mean.

Obviously, the clan is small at the moment, but yea, the Ancients board is pretty inactive.

it's not small, it's cozy ^.^
I r Batdude.
Yeah sorry i work now and it is the holidays. Ill try and be more active from now one. ;) Squid dont go asking our members to join your clan in our forum. Get some common sense and atleast send a private message or something.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Originally Posted by Mr-Deanster View Post
Yeah sorry i work now and it is the holidays. Ill try and be more active from now one. ;) Squid dont go asking our members to join your clan in our forum. Get some common sense and atleast send a private message or something.

tis cool, i understand schedules can be hectic. also sqweed was just joking around.
I r Batdude.
Well veb has been busy with real life.

I currently don't have an internet connection.

BE BACK SOON. There has been a large incident involving one of the admins, and I need to create a cover-up. :P
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
sorry Veb but thats just hilarios XD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast