Toribash
Very uplifting melody, when I listened to her and draw head, I want to say that it is very inspiring

But I can't criticize it, I most like Rock, Metal etc...
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
Wow... that was really a god feel to it not violent like dubstep but a soft good beat to it you know its good great work
it's pretty simple and would sound a lot better with reverb
this must be the 3rd time I'm telling you this, please understand what reverb is right now because it's a very important tool for music production.
I can hear a little bit of reverb at a high volume, but it's probably just the sample.

I personally like the saw wave sound in the back playing those 3 little notes.
I use that pattern a lot in my songs. :3

But yeah, I think it would sound better with some sort of bass filling in the background.
That nice low sound gives a song a nice deep feeling.

Either bass or reverb, one of them has to fill in some of the empty spaces in the song.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
I used reverb on the drums this time. Maybe the dynamic of the reverb is too soft.
blue
pink
it's way too soft, I couldn't notice it
and like Rexoa said, add some basslines into there, too.
Don't we all love good ol' base. I will work on a VIP instead of editing this track then re-uploading because it already has a decent amount of plays for somebody like me :3 (not as known as many other artists).
blue
pink
this is very nice ^.^ personally i want to make a huge ass bassdrop...coz this song thing u did is perfect for it would you mind if i did?