Halo 3 ODST
0 Votes / 0%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
9 Votes / 36.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
L4D2 vs AC2 vs Halo3ODST vs COD:MW2
Well guys its time again to vote!!! i only want your opinion.

Info: I have the first assasins creed, its.. meh

i have halo 3 and i love it

i have L4D and i love it also.

I dont have Call of duty modern warfare but i have world at war. Love COD WAW..

And as i said, if you have any of theese games just tell me wich one you think i should buy and wich one is best. Its your OPINIONS!
The soul should fly from me, and i will turn into an brutish beast -Marlowe, Dr. Faustus
i think assasins creed 2 is the best.
graphic: awesome setting, nice atmosphere
Story: well xD story is a bit weird.
gameplay: sry i didnt played it. ( as always my mom ;) )
its a great game.
Check out my Youtube!
It depends, if you have alot of friends on xbox live/PSN and like to have fun with them I would suggest L4D2, If you like playing single player games that will last you a nice time and have a great replay value due to the awesome freerunning system then get AC2, If you like camping games(Unfortunately that's what MW2 is all about, camping) then get that, it's still fun and you can run around shooting and clearing out rooms but you will mostly die, ODST is just a short 6 hour or so campaign add-on to Halo3 but it comes with all the map packs for free and don't forget the awesome firefight mode, nice to have just as a time waister.

Overall, I would go with these -

Assassins creed 2 - Single player
Left for dead 2 - Co-op online
Halo3ODST - I wouldn't, Just a 6 hour campaign and firefight and the old maps you have to pay for.
Modern warfare 2 - I can't really describe it but it's worth to get despite all the campers.
Great fun even by yourself or with friends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Mw 2: Yes, single player is very nice. But multiplayer is a bit fucked up because of infinity ward.

AC 2: fuck yeah, lots of fun assassinations, extreme parkouring, hours of sp fun.

Odst: Meh, it seemed like a good idea in the first place.

L4D2: Look down at the ground and cry if you dont have any friends to play with online.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
You can't compare these games, they each do their own thing extremely well. Thus, i am not voting.

Then why did you post here, etc.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Left 4 Dead 2 : Very cool,many weapons,zombies, co-op gameplay,different places.

Assassin's Creed 2 : Damn good graphics, parkhour , assassination special moves...

Halo3 : Competitive online game <3

COD MW2 : Copycat after Battefield 2, good graphics.
Centuries Of Damn