Toribash
Original Post
Golden Sun
Are there any other GS lovers out there? I completed GS and GSTLA. Didn't get all the Djinn though. D:

For those of you who don't know, Golden Sun was a turn based RPG with a brilliant storyline and some seriously hard bosses (Doom Dragon took me ages D: ) on GBA.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Originally Posted by Autoz View Post
Are there any other GS lovers out there? I completed GS and GSTLA. Didn't get all the Djinn though. D:

For those of you who don't know, Golden Sun was a turn based RPG with a brilliant storyline and some seriously hard bosses (Doom Dragon took me ages D: ) on GBA.

You have got to be kidding me. Golden Sun was pathetically easy once you found the power leveling areas.

Golden Sun was constantly facing the desert boss that respawned everytime you returned there (giant lizard-ish thing).

Golden Sun: Lost Age was facing these blue pheonix things that gave a shitload of exp, especially if you killed them with an ice djinn.

And the last summon move is like :o I give props to them for that. Their animations during the time it was released were way above par.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I've been playing through it again just these past days. It's a pro game with massive play time/replay value. I've just reached the Mars lighthouse, got teleport and am going around the map doing all the final things before I beat the game.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Flash was the best Djinn ever.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Eh, I hated Cruel Ruin.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity