Ranking
Original Post
abstract-themed set
Hey guys, so I'm requesting an abstract set - one I'm hoping to use for years to come.

Here's a little bit of information explaining what I want the set to be based around:

Colour: Hot Pink (#CD1076) should be one of the primary colours of the set, and shades of Typhon (#A6FFFF) and white hues can be some of the main secondary colours of the set. Literally any other vibrant colours (or passive colours if that's your theme, that's entirely up to you) can be used throughout the set as well - it's abstract, and it's entirely up to you. You're welcome to not even use the Typhon/white hues, but it's something I was thinking could look neat.

Resolution: 512x512, or 1024x512. Whichever resolution you use should be consistent throughout the set if possible.

Styling: I'm open to more cartoonish styles, but if you're a guy like PLN, I'll love your style too. Most importantly I'd prefer for the set to not be incredibly realistic.

I don't have any type of direction for the set in all reality, you're welcome to add anything similar to a man/woman drawn across multiple textures, to a palm tree mapped along the arm. That being said, it's important that you don't put way too much onto the set. Keep it clean, simplistic, and abstract. Anyone who can do that is seriously fucking awesome.

Anyway, as for my budget, I've got about 400,000tc to spend and extra items to play around with. If your set is absolutely spectacular and blows me away, I'll pay you top dollar.

Post here or message me your works in progress, I'm hoping to get a couple amazing artists on this one. I'm looking to finally get a set that's attuned to who I am, so let's make it awesome.
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 16, 2017 at 07:02 PM.