ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Replay competition!
Mmk, Starting up a replay comp. This weeks(or bi weeks) theme is:
Non dismemberment Mp fights!
No fake mp fights etc.. winner gets a beautiful hires raytraced video of their replay. Have fun everyone

DONT POST RANDOM CRAP LIKE EMPREAM :@ if your going to post "IM IN" then please.. have something to enter with it.. >.>

[T]
#hi

Re: Replay competition!
Non disemberment? =(
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Non dismemberment?! D=< Should we have hippie hair and sing flowery songs too?! @.@! And go to woodstock on a minivan?!
What what? In the butt.
:@ its a theme, i know you can do it Foxie

But, i wanted to do this because i havent seen alot of good non dismemberment replays, long battles, turnovers, uh, other boring stuff.. Its fun

[T]
#hi

Oh shoot.
Attached Files
fun breakdance.rpl (171 Bytes, 96 views)

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
Deleted Killeryou's as it is obviously not MP

To all who dont know what MP is: its Multi Player :@

[T]
#hi

Okay, This says UKE VS Ryusho, but really it twas me and Rubby fightitng MP, and..X_X I was clinging for dear life most of the match...
Attached Files
erp!.rpl (73.0 KB, 106 views)
eh.. i dont think this is going too well.. we might call this off and open a new one later, doesnt seem like people play non dm that much

[T]
#hi

Waiiiiiiiit!

I got one I finally got one.

Attached Files
Wrestle.rpl (47.3 KB, 129 views)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod