ES Recruitment Drive
Dubstep.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Hehe, this song is pretty good. :3 (it's japanese)

Opening song (full song) to an anime called The Future Diary.

Fixed it for you bro. Mirai Nikki's Ost. Pretty good!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post

Maffalda

Venetian Snares

Maffalda had a nice beat, didn't really dig the Spanish vocals though

oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
Maffalda had a nice beat, didn't really dig the Spanish vocals though

agreed on the vocals cuz I have no knowledge about the spanish language whatsoever.

WOLFPVCK had a nice beat, but I missed some vocals, I usually prefer that kind of songs with vocals so don't mind me tho
cage the gargoyle
J-Rocks.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Mostly great quality posts guys, well done! Also welcome our new admin cocacobra! I was also thinking about perhaps adding Melqart in as an admin too since his activity his great and would be beneficial in some way or another. What do you think Melqart, Lazors and coca?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
Mostly great quality posts guys, well done! Also welcome our new admin cocacobra! I was also thinking about perhaps adding Melqart in as an admin too since his activity his great and would be beneficial in some way or another. What do you think Melqart, Lazors and coca?

I'm up for it if it's something I can handle, it'd be great if you could enlighten me about what the tasks are.
cage the gargoyle
Yeah great or whatever. I don't get why we would need more admins though. There's barely any purpose for us until we get official. As for the tasks, just welcome new members and give a recommendation if you can.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
atm, its nothing much, just viewing peoples apps, making sure they fill in all the req information and then accepting them, but, also to make sure post quality is consistently satisfactory.
if we become official (the time may come to apply one day) you'll have other duties i guess, but, we'll see in the future.
Well, I think I can handle that job then.
If noone is against it, I'm up for it.
cage the gargoyle
i'm adding the moderators now, so that when the time comes to us applying, we already have a selection of mods to include into the app and to help kick start the official org (making new threads etc)
but, also to try and get members accepted as quickly as possible and so they can learn to do the right thing while posting, to achieve consistent high post quality (yay..).

ALSO, to add some variety here, I would like you three admins to post an interesting question about music (put it in bold) for some members to answer. for example, it could be why is such and such your favourite genre, or what is your favourite song/ music video of all time and let them post the youtube link.
so yep, if it has been a sufficient time since someone has last answered the current question (say 1 day or 20 hours etc.) then go ahead and post an interesting new one.

I'll send galaxy a pm with all the additions and stuff, cheers guys.