Ranking
Original Post
Forum development news!
Hey guys.

The developers are going to maintain this thread to keep an open line of communication with the userbase concerning new site features that have been or will soon be added. Please, feel free to post in this thread with feedback on changes. Kindly don't post features you would like to see added here though; use the Suggestions & Ideas board.
I also heavily encourage you all to report bugs involving these new features in this thread, or send us a private message if it's a security issue.

That said, I'll start off with a couple of minor things I've added.

You can now filter market items by maximum Qi (Thanks for the suggestion SruX)

You can now send items directly from your deactivated inventory

You can now hide all of those useless empty sets you've got.

Cheers.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 3, 2015 at 02:58 PM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
No. It's in the name, they design graphics.

They've added a bunch of new features and they're all volunteers, why on earth are you criticising them so heavily on something that's not even part of their job?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by JokeHusky View Post
please define "graphic design", will that include programming/coding?

No. Generally speaking graphic design is a step before programming/coding. At my job, the workflow involves myself and our graphic designer collaborating on wireframes, which form the functional portion of the ui. Once we've both agreed on wireframes, I'll start building the functional components, and he'll start creating a style guide. From there, I'll take the style guide and make sure the functional components look exactly like the reference material. There's some collaboration and tweaking possible in the last stage, but the overall appearance of the site is in the designer's hands. The developers job is to make it function and translate the design into html/css/js/etc components from a static or semi-static reference.

Also, just for reference, if you expect programmers to give you a stylish design:

You're gonna have a bad time.
Last edited by Eleeleth; Oct 2, 2015 at 08:15 PM.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I was talking to Moataz, sorry for the confusion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
U forgit to say in first post that u guys changed how the shop looks like

Nah, I wasn't responsible for the ToriShop re-design, that's why I didn't mention it.

Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
ok "devs" ,

Wow, that kind of hurts my feelings.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
i didn't mean to say devs with " "
but all i want to get changed is new design ok?
just new design .
Nice changes. But all the changes are towards the shop. Anything planned for the forum itself?
Huh, i have some experience on <HTML> , i can help okjoke

Moataz, I agree with you but let's just stop making this place a debate center. Appreciate what they've done for a while. Also, http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=11
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I guess it would, but there is that link on the side anyway.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2