Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be the new name of this org?
Toribash Martial Artists
41 Votes / 62.12%
The Real Fighters of Toribash
8 Votes / 12.12%
The art of life
4 Votes / 6.06%
Sc1ence01's Slaves (aka no name change)
13 Votes / 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol, Desmond. Like the dude from the first few Assassin's Creed games, Desmond Miles.
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
I'm sorry, but we cannot let this go through.
I'll have to close this, rouxster has already talked to me so feel free to use the staff complaint board for further discussion.

Nothing personal Science.

tryda shut down our org bic

Last edited by Iskenos; Aug 3, 2017 at 05:36 AM.
Originally Posted by THEMAN657 View Post
Name: idk if u mean irl or ingame so Desmond irl name THEMAN657 ingame name
Discord: same as TB name and the tag is #9767
Martial arts: Boxing for now getting into more soon
Likes about your martial art/s: Sweet science and it helps
Write something about yourself: I like video games. I like fighting bc of the exhilaration and rush. I like toribash and think the game has a cool concept. I don't like filling out paper work cause its boring.

Welcome, adding rn.

Originally Posted by Flow View Post
I made the banners. o/

Already added credits

Originally Posted by Iskenos View Post
tryda shut down our org bic

This whole drama is a meme lmao. Great job on us for winning this unnecessary fight.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Hey welcome back man. We just got finished dealing with some drama haha.

We put that bullshit in the grave

I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Name: Onix/Yanis
Discord: Onix#6664
My Martial Art/s: Judo / Karate / Currently practicing aïkido
What do i like about your martial art?: First Aïkido helps me every day, for example to manage my stress, feel good and of course he teaches me to defend without needing to give random punched or kicks to my opponent it allows me to get out of fights using the power of my openent against him. I find that this is one of the best martial arts of my point of view obviously.
About me: My name is Yanis am 14, i started practicing martial arts when i was 8 i started with judo then karate and now am practicing Aïkido. Am practicing martials arts to learn how to defend myself and also to relax myself.

(Also doing armed fights)
Last edited by Zyns; Aug 3, 2017 at 08:07 AM.
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Hey welcome back man. We just got finished dealing with some drama haha.

We put that bullshit in the grave

Rip Gargon. May you close hell's thread as well.

Originally Posted by Onix View Post
Name: Onix/Yanis
Discord: Onix#6664
My Martial Art/s: Judo / Karate / Currently practicing aïkido
What do i like about your martial art?: First Aïkido helps me every day, for example to manage my stress, feel good and of course he teaches me to defend without needing to give random punched or kicks to my opponent it allows me to get out of fights using the power of my openent against him. I find that this is one of the best martial arts of my point of view obviously.
About me: My name is Yanis am 14, i started practicing martial arts when i was 8 i started with judo then karate and now am practicing Aïkido. Am practicing martials arts to learn how to defend myself and also to relax myself.

(Also doing armed fights)

woop. Welcome to the org! Adding to the op rn
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Name: iPrime
Discord: fl4i#4632
My Martial Arts: Judo

What Do You Like About Your Martial Arts ? - Judo teaches me how to defend against an opponent strikes and use their momentum against them. It also teaches me different types of grips. I also learned that sticking your hand out to post on a throw is a bad move. Judo allows me to be really defensive or be really agressive when doing certain techniques.

About Me - I'm iPrime. I'm 17. I do Judo.
Haha! Ur mad!