Toribash
I'd love to try and be active but nobody else is doing it, we're only on discord lol
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Well, that will be changed within the next week.
People will be kicked after 7 days without posting here when the rebranding is finished.
Name: Ocksyde
GMT/UTC: +5:30
Reason For Joining: This is a coder's club, isn't it? Also because I have known that I will major in computer science since I was 8 or something
Personal Interests/Hobbies: Mathematics, Physics, CS
Experience: A little bit of HTML, CSS, and JS. My main languages are Python, Java, and Haskell. Though I'm on the verge of forgetting since I've not programmed in 3 months.
Oxide ACCEPTED
Your name will be put with the members when the org is re-branded.
-----
Also, dengue accepted lol
-----
The organization has been re-branded.
Please make sure to re-read the org rules.
For I have changed them up and many of you, if not notified, would probably break a few.
I urge everyone from now on to post 5 sentences or more when posting here.
If you want to have short convos back and forth that is what the discord is for, not here.
SO please no shitposting. Keep your posts, meaningful guys. I know you can do it!!!
Last edited by Samurai; Oct 22, 2017 at 07:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what's everyone working on?

i've been bugfixing admin utils for a community/website i help run; trying to get good at aiming in fps games for a little while now and have written a couple of scripts to grab + publish stats for that (i can probably share those but they're not pretty); redid my website which is really small and doesn't have a lot of content, and i've been introduced to tmux (which is really cool and i'd never bothered looking at for some reason). outside of programming i just finished reading flow: the psychology of optimal human experience which was v interesting, would recommend if you're into psychology or interested in the concept of flow at all
I have recently been crunching lots of time into learning more JS. I have recently applied for a web development spot at Squarespace.
My application that I sent in is promising I am crossing my fingers. My main area if I were to get the spot
would be fixing the UI and also fulfilling requests to the website that have been sent in.
I do not know for 100% that I will make the cut but I am confident.
I have also been working on building a game in Unity. It is a little harder than I thought it was going to be.
The development on the game is pretty hush, and I am not even sure if me and the other guys I am working on it with will be able to finish it.
I am definitely sending up my prayers though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Org Update
Lxor has recently been promoted to Leadership.
Hopefully, he and I will do this org proud.
Also, post any questions if you have them? If not here then in the discord.
There is always at least on member on ready to anwer question.
I've only been working on my school work recently.
So many things to do here I barely got time to code.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I've only been working on my school work recently.
So many things to do here I barely got time to code.

im back in the discord if you want to hangout lol

also gonna go ahead and go for teacher.

Name? Elite/Pyxel/Brayden

GMT/UTC? GMT-4/UTC+4

Why Become A Teacher? I believe i can teach some people in C#, and a few other languages.

What Coding Languages Do You Know? Javascript, C#, HTML, CSS, PHP, C++, C, Batch, Bash

How Active Are You Within The Org? Recently became inactive because of college, but im back. lol.
Last edited by hanna; Oct 22, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
Elite ACCEPTED
Patrickooo please keep your responses 5 sentences or more.
Discord is the place to discuss activity.
Just a friendly reminder to you all <3
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Elite ACCEPTED
Patrickooo please keep your responses 5 sentences or more.
Discord is the place to discuss activity.
Just a friendly reminder to you all <3

Thanks man, appreciate it lol.
In other news you're boy is starting to give to the community more.
Posted a replay hacking tutorial as well as a tool do hack replays with.
Also im starting to be more active in the help sections/tutorials/rapid threads.