Ranking
Original Post
Marvel V.S. Capcom
Who here plays this game? It's a fighting game that combines Marvel Characters such as Spider-Man and Captain America with Capcom Characters like Ryu and Megaman. Theres a sequel which I've never seen in stores but I've heard its hard to find.

Here's a video
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Both were originally in the arcades and are some of my favorite fighting games ever.

Nothing beats the devastating combo of Ken and Captain America.

NOTHING.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
lol I was always just a range spam player because all of my friends were nubs at the game. I only played the sequel willingly though. With the first one I'd just pick War Machine and Megaman then spam the hell out of my range and specials. With the sequel it was pretty much the same except I added Cable to the mix. If the whole team special hit in the sequel it would be like... 100 something hit combo.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
This game is up there and on par with Guilty Gear (imo the greatest arcade fighter of all time). I owned MvC for the Dreamcast and then MvC2 for Dreamcast and XBox (apparently, there weren't many copies of MvC2 ever made, so they're extremely rare). MvC2 got rid of the Crossover Specials (where both teammates fight at the same time), but the expansion of the character list was overwhelming. Always loved fighting as Juggernaut, Hulk and Blackheart against Roll, Servbot and B.B. Hood. Classic.

My fave characters were Strider Hiryu, Gambit and Dan Hibiki.

I've hear they're re-releasing MvC2 onto PSN and XBox Live. When it comes out, I know I'll be counting my wasted time in weeks.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I have both on dreamcast, really nice games.

i was never too good at it, as im used to more traditional fighting games, sf etc.

[T]
#hi

Heh, I played this game a while ago, great addictive game. I've always liked it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

lol some mean 99 hit combos in there but i suck at this game i could never do the air combos right
Last edited by Loachflava; Jul 8, 2009 at 01:14 AM.