ES Recruitment Drive
good luck with fl0w, a decent alternative.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
as you want...sadly(or luckily..depend by point of view:d)joining us needs time,above all if you are below the minbelt requirement.Sticking with us,even staying out of the clan,is the best way for have a place here,but it need patience.
Anyway it seem like you already take your decision,so good luck with fl0w=)

well tbh,i was kinda raged when you acepted erth who applied after me and has lower belt ._.
Erth used to sell accounts ...
and you think how much time i was waiting ?
for get to Academy at least ...
yea clearly not everyone wait the same time.When Sorriso came back he had to wait something like 1 hour for get accepted back:d
But these are exceptions,usually everyone have to wait around 1-2 months at least(but someone is waiting from 4 or more months..),because isn't easy to join us:d
Last edited by bRuCiA; Mar 31, 2011 at 01:55 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
yea clearly not everyone wait the same time.When Sorriso came back he had to wait something like 1 hour for get accepted back:d
But these are exceptions,usually everyone have to wait around 1-2 months at least(but someone is waiting from 4 or more months..),because isn't easy to join us:d

I think that someone is me :P

I don't mind the wait and I think that so far I only asked twice about my application stance ( I asked you and Neon). It's good enough for me to hang out here and ingame with you all.
I think i applied before you, i was recommended to apply and as for the belts thing... pah, belts dont mean much nowadays. Experience obviously but as i explained my total qi including all accounts is more around 9th dan by now
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I think i applied before you, i was recommended to apply and as for the belts thing... pah, belts dont mean much nowadays. Experience obviously but as i explained my total qi including all accounts is more around 9th dan by now

Drop this shitty conversation man ... please drop it ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

I dont think so.but anyway,no need to fight about this.i think you are pretty cool guy and that deserved his place here.
anyway ill simply stop invading from now on.
cya.