ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Earn ToriCredits for winning
Now you get ToriCredits for winning Toribash matches. You get 10 credits per win. The accounts are updated midnight on each game server.

For you to earn credits you need the following:
1. A Forum account with the same name as your ingame account (prefixed clan tags are ignored as usual)
2. Registered account
3. Input your registration key on the forum.

To make sure your forum account is setup properly do the following:

Go to your Profile/Account Related settings:

Verify that your Name matches your ingame nick (ignore prefixed clan tags)

Verify that your Registration Key matches your ingame reg key

Once you've input a valid Key, you will be recognised as a Toribashian

If you win and your credits don't get added for some reason they will not disappear, but be added next time the servers updates the forums.

If you still have problems let me know and I will check the logs for you.
Re: Earn ToriCredits for winning
Argh, im crap at toribash. It will be good to most people, but defiantly not me. :P
Im allright at making sigs and avys though.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
Woot, nice thing hampa!
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Could anyone help me out? My name is tagged with [], and i't makes my items not work, and even if I haven't tried, I'm afraid my money from wins will be ignored aswell. Right now, the blue blood I bought really long ago, won't work, and it never have.
So now that the implimentation of buying 4,000 creds for $4 is in effect, I suppose +2% credits a day isnt working anymore? Cus I really liked getting 3000+ a day in interest. ;)

Either way, I'm glad to see updates. Hooray management.
Amazing! This is awesome!

I've been waiting for this to be added!!!
Originally Posted by [Eldritch
]
Could anyone help me out? My name is tagged with [], and i't makes my items not work, and even if I haven't tried, I'm afraid my money from wins will be ignored aswell. Right now, the blue blood I bought really long ago, won't work, and it never have.

Remove the [ ]
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by veb
Originally Posted by [Eldritch
]

Remove the [ ]

Seems so simple, yet some people don't get what [] is yet. :P
<Imsku> One sentence at a time, I will work my way into everyone's signature.
<%Qegola> I shouldn't have slept with that dude in the subway...
this is kinda unfair for the unregged ppl. I won like 24 matches now trying to get mroe forum credz and now I red this topic and it shows me I can't. I think I am gonna quit if regged ppl are being pulled in front that much.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
We're kinda being pulled in-front because we payed for the privilege. I mean, how else are you going to track where to give the credits? I find it delightful. I play casually as it is and I was very happy to see a megar 80 credits in my pocket ^,^ I love it.
Originally Posted by Hamade
this is kinda unfair for the unregged ppl. I won like 24 matches now trying to get mroe forum credz and now I red this topic and it shows me I can't. I think I am gonna quit if regged ppl are being pulled in front that much.

I agree with you Hamade it is sorta like discrimination seperateing the reged people from the non reged people and it isn't fair. But now that you get credz for winning you wouldn't get credits anyways because your unregistered. sorry hamade and evoryone else without a key. I know what it feels like to be in your position...A little to much >.> a year or so...>.<

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it