Toribash
Original Post
I need an admin plz.
I would please like an admin on the Classic server to ban () SakeMaster (). if you ever see him please ban him. Here are screenshots of reasons WHY he should be banned (i hope these work).
Last edited by Geijin; Sep 19, 2007 at 09:45 PM. Reason: I had to upload the pics to a site. >_<
If you cant stand annoying people, you cant stand the world.
Punishment should occur because of this. Swearing is fine, but certain words that could be offensive should not be said.
> implying I have a signature
Jeeze. He is a idiot. Why did he start saying that in the first place?
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
He didnt start with it. He was calling us all Black nappy headed hoes...i bet hes Don Imus :P And then he just kept getting worse and worse, so i figured i'd report him, and hes still spamming right now.
He probably got pwnt.

I regularly get called bitch, fucker, and most suprisingly of all, Nub,
by retarded demoers that I beat the shit out of.
(These particular people are not forum goers.)
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
He said it was a macro bot that spammed forever. And he also just went afk with it and it went forever and won't stop.
Yeah, that must be annoying...meh, i get called all that but its only in fun. Hes hiding in Spectator mode because hes a Bot or hes hacking, you cant spam so fast as he is.
I ment did he just enter and started spewing stuff like that? Or did he get beat? And how many times per second did he spam?
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Nevermind, it was a bot.
Jarmund banned him.
<3
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸