Ranking
Original Post
5+ second freezes every 3 seconds...
Hi so i had played Torbash about a year ago and i decided to D/L a new version today. but. when i start it up, no matter where in the game i am, it freezes for 5 seconds and runs smooth for another 3 seconds before freezing again. this happens with both 2.7 and 2.75.

i have absolutely no idea what the reason could be but it's not that my computer is too slow. and i tried to shut every useless program down too before starting.

so i would be very thankfull if someone knows something about this and could help me.

also. i am sorry if this has been asked before and if it is, then please give me a link for that.

please reply

EDIT:

I run it on vista and it has worked before (some older version i guess... i'm gona test an older one to see if there's a difference)

thanks.
Last edited by tommygun_old; Sep 20, 2007 at 08:27 PM.
There was someone in demo TK earlier who had the same problem. Except for him the smoothness lasted more than 3 seconds.
Last edited by Imsku; Sep 20, 2007 at 10:44 PM.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Hmm...
I don't know what it is.
But try this:
http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13108

If it doesn't work, PM an Admin or e-mail [email protected]
I don't think that has anything to do with this... :/

anyway. i checked out what fraps said. when i launch the game the fps goes from 0 up to 60 then it freezes i wait about 5 secs, the background replay continues for another ~3 seconds and freezes again. every time it continues the fps "counts" from 0 up to 60. so it's not cause my computer is too slow. which it isn't. and i can run any other game without a problem like this..

it's like: action, freeze, action, freeze, action, freeze etc.

everything works but there is no chance for me to play something that behaves like this :S
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
If it doesn't work, PM an Admin or e-mail [email protected]

^ That.
this happens with both 2.7 and 2.75.

2.76 is actually the newest version, try downloading that.
It might not fix your problem, but its worth a try.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
TommyGun - does it happen when you enable both ghosts (using the b key) in a single player game ?
If so, we encountered the same problem here.
I hope we'll be able to solve it soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.