Ranking
Originally Posted by MADrBOT View Post
as you can see harder,he doesn't
also didn't worked on 3.72-3.88

There quite clearly is a picture of him using RTRT with it.
:D
as you can see harder,he doesn't
also didn't worked on 3.72-3.88

I tested under 3.9 and 3.88 and it worked fine for me.
Did you read the install instructions?
What does the stderr.txt say?

some more notes i forgot:
i recomment to change to freecam mode, otherwise the camera will get reseted a lot of times
you can change the speed of the mousewheel by clicking it
Last edited by DeFransen; Apr 27, 2010 at 04:48 PM.
"Wenn Sensei Tanaka sein Shodushi ist, dann soll er hingehen und uns den Dimak zeigen!"
Lua script error: ./data/script/DeScript.lua:1505: attempt to call field 'Button' (a nil value)
stderr
Lua script error: ./data/script/DeScript.lua:1505: attempt to call field 'Button' (a nil value)

Hmm, I really can't see why this happens. It appears that DeGUI.Button is not defined. Normally it should be there, because it is created when the script executes, the function that yields the error is called on the first camera event, so it should be there.
Did you modify the script or startup.lua? (You're on a Mac?)
"Wenn Sensei Tanaka sein Shodushi ist, dann soll er hingehen und uns den Dimak zeigen!"
This is a great script, good job.

Edit:

I loaded the aikido.tbm into the mod editor and saved it with no edits and the friction on the floor was different, removing the 'friction 1' line in the .tbm file fixed it tho.
Last edited by Lifted86; Apr 30, 2010 at 04:30 AM.
Some other observations :
Is there a command to duplicate the last object created ?

Also, can't you go over the 16 objects limit ?
When I created and modified a 17th object, TB just crashed :/
Strange seeing that in atmo, up to 300 objects can be created. Sure they are just drawn objects, without collision detection/etc... but I remember hacking into newbluck's previous mod editor and pushing the limit from 16 to 200, and it being supported afterwards, running the script.

Else still a nice work it helps saving some time and is pleasant to use.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Originally Posted by Lifted86 View Post
I loaded the aikido.tbm into the mod editor and saved it with no edits and the friction on the floor was different, removing the 'friction 1' line in the .tbm file fixed it tho.

Well your right, I thought friction is just a flag that can be set to 0 or 1, but I did some tests now and figuered that it can also be set to 2, I'm unsure if setting it to numbers higher than 2 makes a difference. So for a quick fix open 'DefaultToribash.tbm' and change there friction from 1 to 2.

Originally Posted by Kyat View Post
Also, can't you go over the 16 objects limit ?
When I created and modified a 17th object, TB just crashed :/
Strange seeing that in atmo, up to 300 objects can be created. Sure they are just drawn objects, without collision detection/etc... but I remember hacking into newbluck's previous mod editor and pushing the limit from 16 to 200, and it being supported afterwards, running the script.

I'm not familar with this hack, but I tend to say that it would be nescessary to hack the tb.exe to allow more than 16 objects.

I also found another bug, well not a bug but a coding restriction. If you do constructs like the following, it will prevent the garbage collector from collecting the table ('x' in the example):
x = {}
function x.func(self, ...)
  local function nested()
    self.a = self.b or 0
  end
end
x.func(x) --or x:func()
x = nil
-- table is still in memory, but not accessable
This happens because the nested function creates a reference to x via the self upvalue and this reference is counted as external reference, because nested is no attribute of the table. So don't create such dependincies.
I used this several times in my scripts so with the next update I will correct this and the friction stuff.
can u upload it to megaupload or something like that, couse i cant download it from there