Ranking
You left the triforce off of both the pedestal and sword. Link would not be happy. Idea is good but yea as stup said sharpen the edges. Blades are called blades for a reason.

P.S. Why is there no hole in the pedestal?
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
newfag can't triforce.

also, it's an example of good modelling, even without the sharpness in the sword, you had a reference image I'm guessing, and you can tell it's link's sword, so props on that, just realize nothing anyone makes is ever complete, even when it's complete.
Former Item Forger
Wow, the bladesweek just closed, right?

whatever, here is my "blaster-like-thingy-that-shoots-sharp-deadly-donuts-of-death-which-hurt-alot-and-are-sharp-so-therefore-they-count-as-blades"
http://i39.tinypic.com/fmhv1g.jpg
Last edited by wiirus; Apr 18, 2010 at 10:20 AM.
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
heres a render i made of my tori holoding two lance models im working on. i was trying to make a blaster for this weeks coursework but it ended up turning into whatever the heck this pic has:

can you tell me how you made the material you did on the joints, that is really cool

also, what do you guys do to make your renders, well, render faster
whenever I try to render it takes forever

the one where I tried posing my tori with a sword, I started the render process, did other stuff for a couple hours, and when I got back it hadn't done anything (yes it had a light source)
GIMP IS A PIMP!
..l..

Nao I'll play with mirror thing.
And shaders, and glass effect.

Best signature ever.