ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Donseluke View Post
Been to busy with the new official minecraft server to keep up with the vids. I recall reading that the individual (cannibal) that was shot was higher than a kite on cocaine... Hence his disregard for getting shot.

I think it's just a theory that he had cocaine psychosis, although I think it was more like a PCP trip, people have been known to kill and eat people while on PCP
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
He was on Pcp. He was shot 5 times, and since the pcp was flowing he still stood and took it.
Well since the zombie apocolypse has started, I'll see you guys in hell.
PCP causes zombies. Who knew.
I wish I had some acid while watching a show teaching how visual illusions work... My brain melted and I was sober as hell.
FIRED UP
The face-eaters are popping up all over the place. New York, Maryland, Florida, etc.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

You heard it here first.
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
The face-eaters are popping up all over the place. New York, Maryland, Florida, etc.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

You heard it here first.

haha, well, everyone wanted a zombie apocalypse anyway
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
He was on Pcp. He was shot 5 times, and since the pcp was flowing he still stood and took it.
Well since the zombie apocolypse has started, I'll see you guys in hell.

You heard about that dude who ate his girlfriend's lungs while on PCP?

That shit's crazy...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Some dude ate (his room mate? I can't remember the story too clearly)'s heart and a piece of his brain, recently
FIRED UP
And stored parts of his hand and flesh in the basement.

Indonesian? | Polly wants a signature. Squawk!
I can't tell if that's true or you're just making it up

What is going on lol
Fucking Mayan shit, zombie apocalypse?
FIRED UP
Nah...
Either PCP or LSD.
To be precise, if there were zombie viruses and such, it couldn't handle humanity and nature.

Indonesian? | Polly wants a signature. Squawk!