Ranking
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
I didn't realize everyone did spars xD

I mean, this is a replay making clan xD i'm sure most of us do or have sparred before lmfao
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
it's pretty good
-----
Can the clan have different ranks for people who specialize in different things? Like trickers, sparrers, etc.

meme lords maybe??

Me doesn't have a role
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't really see a need to have different roles in vector. Call me old, but I've gotten used to seeing just three or four roles and that's it. Although it's be a cool change of pace, I'd rather stick with the minimal look. It's up for discussion though!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
I don't really see a need to have different roles in vector. Call me old, but I've gotten used to seeing just three or four roles and that's it. Although it's be a cool change of pace, I'd rather stick with the minimal look. It's up for discussion though!

I vote nope. I see no need in doing this
-----
Actually, I don't mind. But I don't want to be in a special role if it isn't Official Weeaboo Lord
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 17, 2018 at 03:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im actually not a person who spars. I barely spar because i dont have the time for it, usually id have to leave midway and it makes me sad :c
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Greed you should give us at least one replay on #Replays boy, and maybe some art.

@Frosty: no need for that
Also Halue lost his living meme post and he's probably never having it again because he betrayed us.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I am not dead just yet, havent found an oportunity to post in a while :/

Maximus, fite them all! okno

At some point Maximu's helmet was a tb item, for a dead event, I don't even know if someone still has it, most likely some of the IF
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Alright it's time I get my shit together.

apologies

EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Awh geez, you made him feel like shit. Maybe it's time to cut the jokes Pat.

Halue, you didn't do anything wrong, and blaming Deni being kicked on you would be unfair. You got a special rank and you lost it, but it wasn't cause you were stupid.

you are not stupid and useless, and anyone who makes you feel that way will have to go through me.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord