Toribash
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
I would never edit your posts guys, I would never do such thing. Whatever you see in the edits is not something I did and the last edited by thing is lying. I'm very pureyeah right kekekekek to do such thing.

heheheh yeah believable

you will never be able to hide from my sharingan, it will always be there to expose you.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
I would never edit your posts guys, I would never do such thing. Whatever you see in the edits is not something I did and the last edited by thing is lying. I'm very pureyeah right kekekekek to do such thing.

All good man, school work is tiring. It's not a lot of work but it's very thicc and tiring but yeah all good so far doing great, ain't falling behind in anything.
You were working on some project with codes, how did that work out for you? (Since the discord channel died I never knew what happened after to ya)

i've mostly been active in my main discord, seems my clan is dying as well but ya know toribash, sad life. I could throw you a discord invite if ya want in, but i'd do it in PMs or there's an org thread for it but yeah

MAKE IT HAPPEN PAT

pick a achiev
i'd choose the "having a member with legendary status" achiev <<<<<<< me
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huh what's that?

new main menu

download toribash steam and start the beta version
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Forreign View Post
Mind sharing the result?

I do mind actually

Still waiting on pretty much everyone's opinions on whether forreign should stay in the clan or not. If I don't receive get any more pms within a month, I'll decide off of the previous pms. Please vote!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
new main menu

download toribash steam and start the beta version

I mean I have it on steam but beta is an issue :/
I'll add whatever's needed to add when it's official.

@Forreign: the results are "secret" we just decide off what we heard and what sounds most convenient^^
But don't worry your chances are high, that's a bonus for ya
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █