Toribash
here, each college has a different admission test. different topics and everything. it's kinda weird compared to the US stuff
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
here, each college has a different admission test. different topics and everything. it's kinda weird compared to the US stuff

he gets the point
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post

it happens here too but there are also "national" exams that helps you to get in most of universities, and also it's what grants discounts for particular ones
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some schools here(usa) dont require the SAT but instead require the ACT. It includes a math and science portion
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
New topic, what you are going to do if you ran out of water at the middle of night?

Well for me if I suddenly woke up then realize that happens, I'll try to back to sleep even I feel thursty af. Other case if I'm still awake until midnight, I'll do a same thing or going to out even I have a little chance to find a shop that still open since majority they are closed after 10 pm.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

I swear i am still alive
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I would just go back to sleep
but first I'd get a bottle of cold water in the cooler, here in my place we always have some
Last edited by Lionet; Mar 25, 2019 at 03:29 AM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love cold water.. im a fish boy
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved